10 March, 2013

Wedding Chair Centrepiece

Hello everyone!

Here is a beautiful cold but very sunny Sunday outside and I am presenting you my new creation - a Wedding Chair. No no, not a real one, just a centrepiece for bride and groom. I am showing just one of them, but there will be two, with the names on the front of each chair on a label. 
 It is very difficult to make a good photo of a white creation, but hopefully you will enjoy it even if it is a little bit grey, he he...



For this creation I used from Wild Orchid Crafts:
- Cherry blossoms
- Tulips
- Heart shaped pearl beads
- Self-adhesive pearls 3mm
- Vintage seam binding ribbon

For this creation I used from Kortgleder:
- Tonic studios dies Bunch Trellis Wall
- NS Shape Die Flower Swirl 
- NS Heart Dies MFD022


Have a good and creative day!


No comments: